Day 1: 21:30-01:00
At this late hour the team settles down at the Royal Tempest Inn.
- Mordecai: On the evening of day one, proceeds to conduct surveillance the Hesentanz Manor where Guljian resides. During this time, a group of local enforcers arrive and due to their cyber-mastiffs is detained briefly and is forced to relinquish his obscura. After which he meets with Resanon and Celestine to begin gathering local information on their quarry.
- Resanon and Mordecai bribe a local entertainment girl for information and discover that Guljian has been acting strangely and has been making regular visits to the Mid-Hive district. Guljian has also lost a great deal of his wealth to poorly planned business ventures and has lost a great deal of his credibility in the process. Resanon almost forcibly drawn into an intimate encounter with a Meister Gellans Hanz, a overweight and ill kept trader who Resanon sought to acquire intelligence from.
- Celestine gets lost in the hive whilst in pursuit of a masquerade mask. What purpose the mask was to serve this psyker is unknown. After a brief encounter with alleyway rats, Celestine was eventually given directions back to the hotel.
- Varjax remained under medicae care at a Temple of the Omnissiah while healing from two new cybernetic implants.
Day 2 09:00-24:00
- Resanon: Prayed and participated in holy services at a local temple, making some friendly contact with the resident clergy.
- Celestine: Rested.
- Varjax: Medicae recovery.
- Mordecai: Rested.
Day 3 09:00-11:30
- Varjax: Returned to inn at 09:00 fully recovered.
The warband agreed to let Mordecai approach Guljian under disguse as a financier seeking to bail Guljian's failing house out of financial collapse. After admittance into the house, the butler, Filst, went to inform Guljian of his arrival but hurriedly and fearfully attempted to get Mordecai to vacate the manse. A loud scream suddenly broke out and the warband rallied together and investigated. Their arrival to Guljians study revealed that Guljian had gone mad; removing his eyes, lips and tearing away at his face. Celestine proceeded to investigate for warp issues, particularly around a mysterious black orb on the desk. Resanon provided medicae to Guljian with the help of his bodyguard Sank. After administering aid, Guljian was able to mumble out only fragments of nonsensical phrases about "cyclopian cities" and "alien worlds". All of the phenomena showed signs of warp activity centering around the orb. Also, Guljian spoke of a "Pale Child", apparently a sort of harbinger of dark times.
The warband aggreed to take Guljian to the districts Ecclesiarchy Temple for healing and to perhaps learn more of the artifact and Guljian's words.